I am honored to serve the citizens of California as a professor in the Department of Counseling, Clinical, and School Psychology at the University of California Santa Barbara. I am a Fellow of the American Psychological Association (Division 16, School Psychology), co-edited the Handbook of Positive Psychology in Schools (2009, 2014).
- Access publications via Research Gate
- Center for School-Based Youth Development 2014 Annual Report
- Handbook of Positive Psychology in Schools (2nd ed.)
- Social Emotional Health Survey System
- Editor, Journal of School Violence (Volumes 9-14)
- Guest Editor: (forthcoming) Contemporary School Psychology: School-Based Approaches to Promote Complete Mental Health: School Psychologists working to foster students’ thriving well-being)